Ethos Developments is led by brother-sister team who are passionate about designing and constructing beautiful and comfortable homes.
Looking for a competent Apprentice Carpenter to assist Ethos current Carpenter/Site Supervisor in construction of custom homes, multi-family construction and renovation work done by Ethos Infill & Developments Inc. This position calls for someone who has proficient understanding of all residential renovation aspects. Must be organized, detail oriented and have a willingness to learn. Most importantly, you must be customer service-oriented and a great team member.
Join this fast paced and growing company where promotions are possible. Hours are 7am to 4/5pm, Monday to Friday with overtime possible.
• Measure, cut, nail, use power tools to assist other carpenters with installing flooring, framing, the installation of trim and doors, plumbing, installing cabinets and other finishing required in home construction
• Load and move materials and tools around the job-site
• Keep job-sites clean
• Be able to understand blueprint drawings and written specification
• Ensure jobsite safety, protection and maintenance of company tools
• Complete tasks as per work schedule meeting strict standards
• Passion for building with career goals of progressing
• Passion for high-end projects
Qualifications / Skills:
• Assertive, level-headed, and an experienced problem solver with strong attention to detail
• Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
• Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• High school diploma is an asset
• Minimum 1 year of experience in custom residential construction or commercial tenant improvement setting
• G Liscence (required)
• Apprentice Carpenter use of own tools is an asset
Apply be sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com